1. Before the pipe and fittings are bonded, use a dry cloth to wipe the outside of the socket side and the socket. When the surface is oily, wipe it clean with acetone.
2. Pipe section should be flat, vertical pipe axis and chamfering; before the bonding should be drawn and marked the insertion of the test line, try plug depth can only be inserted to the original depth of 1/3 ~ 1/2, When the gap is too large, do not use adhesive methods.
3. When applying the adhesive, apply the inner side of the socket first, and then apply the outer side of the socket. When applying the socket, apply evenly from the inside out along the axial direction. Do not paint or smear excessive (200g/m2).
4. After applying the adhesive, it is advisable to keep the applied external force unchanged within 1 minute to maintain the straightness and position of the interface.
5. Wipe the excess adhesive that has been squeezed out after the bonding is completed. Do not apply force or force loading during the curing time.
6. Adhesive joints shall not be constructed in rain or water, and must not be operated below 5°C.
7. Connection procedure: Prepare → clean the working surface → try plugging → brush adhesive → bonding → curing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pipeline patcher performance
- The principle of flange sealing
- When to use elongated pipe connectors
- Three-way production process
- Detachable double flange transmission joint ins...
- Pipeline patcher material
- Welding quality of flange
- How to identify PP-R pipes and fittings?
- Application of three-way and four-way pipe fitt...
- What are the classification of pipe connectors?
- stainless steel repair clamp cast in Dalian ,China
- Dalian YanJian Construction Group Company Fire ...
- 1meter break of the pipe, finished less than 2 ...
- Excellent FAST REPAIR,
- PE pipe repairing, small room, fast fix.
- Water pipe Tee joints , split Tee joints products
- pipe coupling in ship building