The principle of flange sealing is: the flange presses the gasket between the sealing surfaces under the pre-tightening force of the bolt. The pressure exerted on the unit area (compacting stress) must reach a certain value to deform the gasket and be compacted, and the sealing surface is filled with the micro-gap formed by machining to form the initial sealing condition. This required The compressive stress is called gasket seal specific pressure, expressed as y, and the unit is MPa. The seal specific pressure is mainly determined by the gasket material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pipeline patcher performance
- When to use elongated pipe connectors
- Three-way production process
- Detachable double flange transmission joint ins...
- Pipeline patcher material
- Welding quality of flange
- How to glue plastic pipe fittings?
- How to identify PP-R pipes and fittings?
- Application of three-way and four-way pipe fitt...
- What are the classification of pipe connectors?
- stainless steel repair clamp cast in Dalian ,China