Seamless three-way production process
Raw material re-examination → cutting blanking → pressing and forming → shaping → pan head → heat treatment → processing groove → finished product inspection → surface treatment → paint identification → data confirmation → packaging and shipping.
The three-way joint is formed by squeezing the pipe blank larger than the diameter of the three-way pipe to approximately the diameter of the three-way pipe. A hole is formed in the portion of the pipe to be stretched; the pipe blank is heated and placed in the forming die, and is installed in the pipe blank. Into the drawing die of the die; under pressure, the blank is radially compressed. During radial compression, the metal flows in the direction of the branch and forms a branch under the draw of the die. The entire process is formed by the radial compression of the tube and the stretching process at the branch. Different from the hydraulic bulging tee, the metal of the three-way joint branch is compensated by the radial movement of the blank, so it is also called the radial compensation process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pipeline patcher performance
- The principle of flange sealing
- When to use elongated pipe connectors
- Detachable double flange transmission joint ins...
- Pipeline patcher material
- Welding quality of flange
- How to glue plastic pipe fittings?
- How to identify PP-R pipes and fittings?
- Application of three-way and four-way pipe fitt...
- What are the classification of pipe connectors?
- stainless steel repair clamp cast in Dalian ,China
- Dalian YanJian Construction Group Company Fire ...
- 1meter break of the pipe, finished less than 2 ...