Extended stainless steel pipe connectors can be used when:
First, for pipelines with higher pressures, longer stainless steel pipe connectors are required, so that the sealing effect will be better.
Secondly, for the connection of the same type of pipe or different pipe with deviation in outer diameter, for example, the galvanized pipe with outer diameter of 57 and the PVC pipe with outer diameter of 63, it is necessary to use an elongated stainless steel pipe connector;
Thirdly, for temporary construction pipelines, stainless steel pipe connectors are used to temporarily connect various pipes. For example, a steel pipe with an outer diameter of 89 and a PE pipe with an outer diameter of 90 are connected, which is more convenient to handle.
Fourth, for some non-standard pipeline connections;
Fifthly, for a situation where a pipe is severely damaged, after the damaged part is cut off, a longer pipe connector is needed to ensure the sealing effect when the interval between two pipes is large.
Sixth, the user's own choice
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pipeline patcher performance
- The principle of flange sealing
- Three-way production process
- Detachable double flange transmission joint ins...
- Pipeline patcher material
- Welding quality of flange
- How to glue plastic pipe fittings?
- How to identify PP-R pipes and fittings?
- Application of three-way and four-way pipe fitt...
- What are the classification of pipe connectors?
- stainless steel repair clamp cast in Dalian ,China
- Dalian YanJian Construction Group Company Fire ...