The reasons for the blockage of pipelines are very complex. The overall situation can be divided into the following situations:
1. Chronic blockage: The fluid substance in the pipeline slowly adheres to the wall of the pipeline over years to make the pipeline become thinner. The chemical reaction between the pipeline itself and other substances also gradually becomes thinner, and the slow pipeline will be blocked.
2. Blockage caused by foreign objects falling in: This situation is easy to understand, that is, other things fall into the pipeline and block the pipeline.
3, other reasons: there are many reasons for the blockage of the pipeline, and often the result of a variety of factors interact with each other, so its maintenance methods are not the same.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Multi-function Pipeline Connection Patcher
- Single Band HandiClamp & HandiTap
- Pipe Coupling
- Dismantling Joints PN 16
- The GRIP Coupling With PN 25
- Style 118 Repair Clamp
- Leak Repair Clamps