DRESSER offers custom fabrication and engineering expertise making Dresser Piping Specialties your ideal solutions provider for unique piping requirements. Shown at right is an offset reducing coupling custom designed to join a 56" o.d. pipeline to a 57-5/80.D. pipeline with a 14-3/8parallel offset. This Dresser coupling eliminated the need to excavate and realign two water tanks and connecting pipelines, saving a major New YorkState water utility customer hours of downtime and thousands of dollars construction costsYou got a problem? Dresser Has Solutions
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Alternative Pipe Repairs Utilizing Dresser Coup...
- Dresser Compounded Rubber Gaskets
- Urgent Glass Reinforces Pipeline Leaked Repair
- Gasket Overview ,EPDM Rubber Materials
- Band Repair Stainless Steel Structure Detail An...
- The Correct Operation For All Stainless Steel R...