Dismantling Joints for use in pipeline networks to fill spaces between pipework and fittings, like valves and flange adaptors. These fittings come with a full set of rods for increased stability, and are suitable for working pressures of 16 bar.
PN16 Sizes from DN40 to DN1800, DN2000 available upon request, also available PN25 up to 1400mm and PN40 - more details on enquiry.
Constructed of Cast Iron - for increased durability.
WRAS Approved Blue Epoxy Coating.
WRAS EPDM Seals for use on potable drinking water.
Zinc coated bolts, nuts and washers - Stainless fixings available on request.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- The GRIP Coupling With PN 25
- Style 118 Repair Clamp
- Leak Repair Clamps
- Ductile Iron Locking Section Pipe Repair Clamp
- Pipe Repair Clamp With Flange Branch
- Hot+Tapping Saddle
- Gibault Joint
- Flexible Coupling
- Water Systems: Dismantling - Joints
- Dismantling Joint Material