Flange Bolting Procedure
1. Inspect flange faces and ensure that they are clean and undamaged.
Dimension Range from DN40 to DN600 Ductile Iron GGG50 material with FBE coated PN10,PN16 working pressure Equipped with galvanized steel bolts, nuts EPDM or NBR rubber seals High Tolerance Mechanical Pipe Fittings Angular deflection +/- 3°
2. Check that the correct backing ring and rubber gaskets have been supplied. Fusion Qld supplies a matched system of flanges and backing rings – do not interchange Metric and Imperial components.
3. Loosely assemble flanges. Make sure that flanges and bolt holes align and that the flange faces are parallel. Ensure that the gasket is correctly positioned between the flanges.
4. Size up that the appropriate washer is placed under both bolt heads and nuts.
5. Tighten the nuts and bolts in a diagonally opposite sequence to secure an even loading around the flange to avoid distortion. It is recommended that the nuts and bolts be tightened as uniformly as possible progressively from a finger tight start.
6. Repeat as necessary until tightness of all bolts is achieved.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Gibault Joint Coupling Isfor PVC Pipe
- The Multi Range Gibault Joint DN300
- Universal Flange AdaptorDN 40 To DN600
- Gibault Joint Pressure: PN10, PN16, , 230psi
- The Price Of Stainless Steel Has Increased By A...
- Gibault Joint PN10/16 For Repair
- Canada Water Treatment Plant Reconstruction Pro...
- New Client Bring Us Contract Comes From China C...
- Ductile Iron Locking Section Pipe Repair Clamp
- All Stainless Steel Tube Reapir Clamp