Dresser Compounded Rubber GasketsPipe joints must be able to absorb pipe stress caused by natural forces and allow for expansion, contraction, Vibration, and deflection While the line is in service sealing capabilities and the extreme flexibility of a Dresser coupled joint is made possible by the resilience of the rubber-compounded gaskets. Resiliency is the property that enables the gaskets to maintain pressure against the followers that confine it and, at the same time, allow for flexibility not found in rigid piping connections. Without it, flexible joints not possible! Simply put, the absorption of pipeline stress permits each section of the pipeline to"float"in the joint ensuring a flexible piping system while avoiding leakage, linebreaks, costly repairs and service interruptions information below is provided as a general review of various gaskets available When installing Dresser productsPlease consult Dresser engineering department for proper recommendations pertaining to your particular requirements
Armored GasketsArmored gaskets can be used to great advantage Where low electrical-resistant joints are desired. The armor"bites " into the pipe providing metal to metal contact allowing easy passage of current Where cathodic protection is a necessity armor-an elastic, practically indestructible brass coil 0fhelix-is molded into the gasket tip becoming an integral part of the gasket. When used With the proper grade/compound rubber, the armor shields the gasket material from the line contentious interfering with the sealing efficiency of the gasket
Buna N(Grade 42 - Nitrile)Max Temp. 212F
Buna N(Grade 42)gaskets are resistant to oil, most aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, natural gas fogging oil condensates and gasoline
EPDM gaskets provide excellent resistance to aging factors such as ozone, oxygen, and elevated temperatures. includes service in hot water, steam, and dry heat. They are also suitable for handling popular chemicals such as ketone alcohols, phosphate ester hydraulic fluids, glycols, dilute acids and alkalies
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Band Repair Stainless Steel Structure Detail An...
- The Correct Operation For All Stainless Steel R...
- MODEL 3111 ADAMS*STYLE DOUBLE PANEL
- MODEL 3122 RON LUG DOUBLE PANEL
- Dalian Petrochemical Company Pipe Leaking Case
- PE Pipe Water Supply Diversion ,stainless Steel...
- What Is Glass Reinforce Plastic Pipe
- Zhuhong GRP Pipe Coupling Angular Displacement
- Stainless Steel 304, Band Repair Clamp With EPD...
- Different Diameter Pipe Connection With Pipe Co...