Applicable for pipeline pressure up to 363 psi (26 kg/cm2)
Suitable for all pipe materials
Acts as compensator for thermal expansion and dampens vibration
NBR: -20 °C (-4 °F) to 100 °C (212 °F)
Viton: -95 °C (-139 °F) to 300 °C (572 °F)
stainless steel grip and non-grip couplings connect pipe in shipbuilding
and industry safely and permanently.
High flexibility and safety margins determine the basic principle of Coupling
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Stainless Steel Pipe Coupling Application Area
- The Explain Of Pipe Repair Clamp
- Angular Leaking Treatment,elbow Fixer Clamp
- What Is HDPE Pipe , How To Fix It
- What Is The Correct Way To Install The Pipe Cou...
- DN900 Water Pipe Leakage ,Repair Coupling Clamp...
- PE Pipe Leaking Treatment Coupling Repair Clamp
- Heating Company Under-pressure Hot Water Pipe L...
- Glass Reinforce Pipe , Water Supply Pipe Repair...
- How To Correctly Install A Pipe Coupling Clamp