Gibault joint is a coupling designd to supply an efficient and
economical method for PVC pipes. It is an ideal way for re-connecting
pipes after removal of the damaged PVC pipe or for Connecting 2 pipe
into a pipeline.
The body is made by ductile iron material.
The gasket is EPDM material for drinkable water or NBR material for
oil/industrial pipe line.
The surface with fusion bond epoxy or polyesrter coating which is
suitable for drinkable water.
The fastener is carbon steel galvanized.
Available in the size: DN 63 to DN315
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Flexible Coupling
- Water Systems: Dismantling - Joints
- Dismantling Joint Material
- Pipe Repair Clamp For Water Pipe
- Quick Cam Copper Pipe Hot Tap Saddles, Sleeves ...
- Pipe Hot Tap Saddles Fpr PVC Pipe , 16bar
- A New Container Ready To Go
- Plastic Pipe Repair Clamp
- SUS316 Stainless Steel Pipe Repair Clamp
- SUS304 Crack Pipe Repair Clamp