Economical, pull out resistant pipe coupling for use in low pressure and temperature areas with metal pipes, PVC, ABS, CPVC
Diameter 26.9 to 168.3mm
The temperature ranges indicated are based on the use of EPDM sealing sleeves.
EPDM and NBR sealing sleeves are used by default.
All diameters and designs available plus accessories (strip inserts, stiffening rings, fitting pliers, tensioning straps) can be obtained from the technical manual.
Construction and design of the pipe couplings comply with the directives of DIN 86128-1 and 86128-2.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Pipe Fittings
- Machining Parts,Casting Parts,Forging Parts, St...
- O Ring, Gasket, Damper, Grommet, Seal, Rubber S...
- Sealing Leak Pipe Clamp EPDM.
- New Trip For Exhibition In ShangHai, Metal Pipe...
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fixing Clamps
- Repair Clamp Rubber Inner
- High Pressure Safe Stainless Steel Pipe Repair ...
- Small Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe Coupling
- Small Pipe Repair Parts Stainless Steel.