⒈Clean the pipe surface, making it as clean and free of soil, mud and scale as possible in order to enable the clamp gasket to successfully seal against the pipe surface
⒉Hold the clamp against the pipe and draw left and right clamp end locator marks on the pipe
⒊Use water or suds to lubricate the pipe in order to make the sealing ring easier to install.
⒌Keep a stable water pressure in the pipe to prevent sundries.
⒋Clean and lubricate the bolt can lower the friction then make it easier for tightening the bolt and nut .
⒍When the pipe is lubricate well, it will be easier to wrap the clamp around the pipe.
⒎Rise up the water level over the pipe can effectively control the water spray which will help a quick installation.
⒏Tighten the middle nut can help to control the water spray, then sequentially tighten the other bolts.
⒐Drill a hole on both end of the pipe can help to reduce the pressure and prevent enlarging the leak point.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Large Diameter Pipe Repair Clamp Install Steps
- Famous Stainless Steel Pipe Repair Clamp Dalian...
- All Stainless Steel Double Section Pipe Repair ...
- Stainless Steel Branch Pipe Repair Clamp Choose...
- High Performance Giant Pipe Repair Clamp
- Single Section Stainless Steel Coupling Repair ...
- DN2300 Cement Duct Leaking With Our Customized ...
- All Stainless Steel Pipe Reapir Clamp Advantages
- Folding Pipe Repair Clamp Rubber Material Details
- Opening Type Rce Pipe Repair Clamp Installing A...