Pull out resistant pipe coupling for all metal pipes to meet the highest standards
Diameter 30.0 to 609.6mm
The temperature ranges indicated are based on the use of EPDM sealing sleeves.
EPDM and NBR sealing sleeves are used by default.
Various coupling sizes also available with H-NBR sealing sleeves (Temperature range: -20°C to 125°C).
All diameters and designs available plus accessories (strip inserts, stiffening rings, fitting pliers, tensioning straps) can be obtained from the technical manual.
Construction and design of the pipe couplings comply with the directives of DIN 86128-1 and 86128-2.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Agent Come To Have A Regularly Training For Pip...
- METAL-GRIP GTF For Use Wherever Fire Protection...
- GRIP Coupling Economical, Pull Out Resistant Pi...
- Pipe Fittings
- Machining Parts,Casting Parts,Forging Parts, St...
- O Ring, Gasket, Damper, Grommet, Seal, Rubber S...
- Sealing Leak Pipe Clamp EPDM.
- New Trip For Exhibition In ShangHai, Metal Pipe...
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fixing Clamps
- Repair Clamp Rubber Inner