Pipe Coupling Connection Above Ground Service
Pipe Couplings are designed for above ground connection of pipes in bulk transport systems or pipe mail.The body consists of stainless steel AISI 304.
The tightening bars and bolts are made of galvanised steel.
M10 bolts with hexagon socket head screws.
The locking bar is designed in such way that the nuts are locked during tightening. The installation of the coupling is very easy. Just push the coupling over the pipe ends and fasten the bolts. Disassembling the couplings is not necessary. There are no loose parts. Available standard sizes: Pipe DN: 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200 & 250 mm. Length: 100, 150 & 200 mm
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Small Diameter Pipe Repair Clamp Application
- Gear Pipe Repair Clamp Rubber Material Features
- Stainless Steel Pipe Coupling Application Area
- The Explain Of Pipe Repair Clamp
- Angular Leaking Treatment,elbow Fixer Clamp
- What Is HDPE Pipe , How To Fix It
- What Is The Correct Way To Install The Pipe Cou...
- DN900 Water Pipe Leakage ,Repair Coupling Clamp...
- PE Pipe Leaking Treatment Coupling Repair Clamp
- Heating Company Under-pressure Hot Water Pipe L...