The correct installation method for the pipe connector and pipe patcher, customers can refer to the following installation methods to learn:
1. Remove the burrs and sharp corners of the tube end to ensure that the connector does not damage the rubber seal;
2. Mark the width of half of the pipe joints at both ends as an installation instruction;
3. Put the tube on the joint and adjust the allowable tolerance range of the joint.
4. The joint has passed into the set range;
5. According to the rated torque value on the joint housing, tighten the joint bolt, the torque value on the wrench must be placed in the corresponding value;
6. Once fastened, do not turn the connector on the pipe.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Multi-function Pipeline Connection Patcher
- Single Band HandiClamp & HandiTap
- Pipe Coupling
- Dismantling Joints PN 16
- The GRIP Coupling With PN 25
- Style 118 Repair Clamp
- Leak Repair Clamps
- Ductile Iron Locking Section Pipe Repair Clamp
- Pipe Repair Clamp With Flange Branch