Diameter Sizes: ¾”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2, 2½”, 3” & 4”
Pressure Rating: Up to 150-PSI Maximum Working Pressure depending on diameter. Call factory for additional information. (Test pressures up to 300 psi)
Temperature Rating: Maximum Continuous Working Temperature range of 212 Degrees F.
Gasket: NBR temperature rated to 180 F or EPDM temperature rated to 212' F working temperature.
Shell: Heavy Duty 20 gauge band of Type 304, 18-8 Stainless Steel, Fully Passivized for Corrosion Protection.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- A New Container Ready To Go
- Plastic Pipe Repair Clamp
- SUS316 Stainless Steel Pipe Repair Clamp
- SUS304 Crack Pipe Repair Clamp
- HDPE Pipe Repair Clamp
- Full Circle Pipe Repair Clamp
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL PIPE REPAIR CLAMP
- Flange Bolting Procedure
- Gibault Joint Coupling Isfor PVC Pipe
- The Multi Range Gibault Joint DN300