Pipe repair Clamps for pipes of 3/4" to 8" (DN 20 up to DN 200)
The clamps can be used to repair the following pipe types: - Ductile Iron
(DI) – Steel - Cast Iron (CI) - PVC.
Available lengths: 100 / 150 and 200 mm. Pressure ratings: Pressure
ratings for water ** depend on the type of break or damage, pipe OD,
In general,clamps can resist a working pressure of 16 bar for pipes up
to DN 150 and 10 bar for pipes with DN > 150.
Our stainless steel repair clamps are designed to fix leaks, cracks and
other damage on pipelines. The stainless steel repair clamp can be
supplied with a ring seal for localised damage or a full waffle mat with
stainless steel side armour for added protection. Manufactured from
stainless steel, these clamps provide added corrosive protection.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Gear Pipe Repair Clamp Rubber Material Features
- Stainless Steel Pipe Coupling Application Area
- The Explain Of Pipe Repair Clamp
- Angular Leaking Treatment,elbow Fixer Clamp
- What Is HDPE Pipe , How To Fix It
- What Is The Correct Way To Install The Pipe Cou...
- DN900 Water Pipe Leakage ,Repair Coupling Clamp...
- PE Pipe Leaking Treatment Coupling Repair Clamp
- Heating Company Under-pressure Hot Water Pipe L...
- Glass Reinforce Pipe , Water Supply Pipe Repair...