Designed for the repair of a pinhole leak or small crack in copper or steel pipes, clamps are available in 3-inch (1 bolt) and 6-inch (2 bolt) widths for pipes from 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
Gasket thickness varies by type and size. For steel pipes, gasket thickness is 0.17 inches for 1/2 through 1 1/2-inch pipes and 0.21 inches for 2-inch pipes. Copper pipe gaskets range from 0.146 to 0.315 inches thick. The 3-inch wide clamps weigh from 0.75 to 1.5 pounds, while the 6-inch clamp weighs from 1.5 to 3 pounds.The stainless steel body and epoxy e-coated ductile iron lugs (stainless available) are corrosion resistant, while location indicators simplify “blind” installation.
One of the challenges with armored gaskets is that the dual armors cover almost 360 degrees of the gasket,The rigid nature of the stainless-covered rubber gasket can make it difficult to open.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Zr Ductile Iron Repair Clamp Features And Details
- Clients From Eu Visit Our Factory For Long Term...
- Self Sealing Products From The World
- Small Diameter Pipe Repair Clamp Specifications...
- Dust Pipe Connection Good And Economic Clamp
- Crimping Flanges
- The Repair Seal Of The Bell Joint