The segmented design permits an easy and quick
The pipe must be cleaned in advance, and any insulating layers have to be removed In case of complete breaks it has to be ensured that thee
Prior to installation of DN 80 and 100 loosen the bolts as far as possible, though without removing the nuts from the bolts. In case of DN 150 the bolts of the two rows of fasteners have to be opened as far as possible-just as in case of DN 80 and 100
When installing the clamp care shall be taken that the end gasket (1)that is closer to the pressure sheet (3)located between the pipe(4)and the other end of the gasket (2). The rubber ends shall sufficiently overlap ensures the sealing effect
We recommend positioning the clamp in such a way that the bolt heads are well accessible so they can be tightened properly. The nuts are fixed in the locating slots of opposite segment
The bolts shall be tightened evenly (in optional order; in tightened evenly to ensure that the distance is as regulars possible
Max tightening torque-see below table
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- MODEL 3111 ADAMS*STYLE DOUBLE PANEL
- MODEL 3122 RON LUG DOUBLE PANEL
- Dalian Petrochemical Company Pipe Leaking Case
- PE Pipe Water Supply Diversion ,stainless Steel...
- What Is Glass Reinforce Plastic Pipe
- Zhuhong GRP Pipe Coupling Angular Displacement
- Stainless Steel 304, Band Repair Clamp With EPD...
- Different Diameter Pipe Connection With Pipe Co...
- 2018 WATER EXHIBITION IN HENAN PROVINCE
- Flange Adapter For Cast Iron And PVC Pipes