A Pipe Repair Clamp is a clamping instrument that holds a pipe firmly in a specific position so that the pipe can be repaired or a new branch connection can be added into the existing pipe network. The repair can be done either in the operational state or in the non-operational state of the pipeline. A wide range of pipe repair clamps are available to clamp various sizes of pipes.
Pipe repair clamps consist of one or more stainless steel band sections to which cast or fabricated lugs are securely attached. The lugs accommodate bolts and nuts when mounting the clamp on pipe. The Repair Clamps have a full encirclement, tapered, overlapping, gridded gasket with a flush mounted, bonded, stainless steel bridge plate to span the band opening between the lugs. This provides a full circumferential seal on the pipe.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Angular Leaking Treatment,elbow Fixer Clamp
- What Is HDPE Pipe , How To Fix It
- What Is The Correct Way To Install The Pipe Cou...
- DN900 Water Pipe Leakage ,Repair Coupling Clamp...
- PE Pipe Leaking Treatment Coupling Repair Clamp
- Heating Company Under-pressure Hot Water Pipe L...
- Glass Reinforce Pipe , Water Supply Pipe Repair...
- How To Correctly Install A Pipe Coupling Clamp
- Rapid Repair Clamp Ss304 Singel Blet Design
- Bell Joint Style 60 Ductile Iron Repair Clamp