The GRIP coupling is an axial restraint coupling used for the joining of metal pipes (Steel, Stainless Steel or Cast Iron). The conically stamped teeth indent into the metal pipes surface, providing safe and strong axial restraint. Owing to its design it can even withstand high vibration loads.
Double lip sealing.
Standard strip insert.
Double Lip Sealing System.
Heavy Duty Locker Bars.
Anchoring ring with Conically Stamped Teeth for added grip.
Temperature range -30 to +125 Degrees c.
Working pressures from 16 to 30 Bar.
Constructed of Stainless Steel.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Style 118 Repair Clamp
- Leak Repair Clamps
- Ductile Iron Locking Section Pipe Repair Clamp
- Pipe Repair Clamp With Flange Branch
- Hot+Tapping Saddle
- Gibault Joint
- Flexible Coupling
- Water Systems: Dismantling - Joints
- Dismantling Joint Material
- Pipe Repair Clamp For Water Pipe