SHELL 304 Stainless Steel.
SIDEBARS Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel, GTAW welded to form permanent fusion with shell.
LUGS 304 Stainless Steel, fused to sidebars by GMAW welding.
BOLTS 304 Stainless Steel, 1/2" UNC rolled. Bolts are GMAW welded to sidebar.
NUTS Heavy hex, 304 Stainless Steel 1/2" UNC threads. Nuts are coated to prevent galling.
ARMORS Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel, bonded to gasket to bridge gap at lug area.
LIFTER BARS 304 Stainless Steel, lip curved to hold position while tightening. Heavy gauge serves as bearing surface for nuts.
GASKETS Virgin SBR rubber compounded for water and sewer service in accordance with ASTM D 2000 MAA 610. Other compounds available for petroleum or high temperature service, or other special applications.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- Stainless Steel Pipe Repair Clamp
- Stainless Steel Pipe Repair Clamp Description
- Saddle Clamp For Mini Pipe
- Tiny Pipe Repair Clamp For Mini Pipe Leaking Re...
- NBR Gas Using Pipe Leaking Treatment
- High Pressure Pipe Harmed Treatment.
- Tube Sealing Replacement,
- Flexible Pipe Coupling For Different Material,
- 4inc Stainless Steel Repair Clamp
- 8inc Shd,40 Carbon Steel Quick Repair Coupling