What is the correct way to install the pipe coupling repair clamp?
First: clean the tube surface, with water, soap-suds to make sure the pipe out face is clean for installation, also lubricating the inner face of coupling, that will be easier to operate the coupling under-pressure.
Second: use the pen to marking the pipe width on the pipe make sure the leakage in the middle of the mark.
third: wrap the clamp around the pipe as the mark sign.
fourth: use the tension wrench to sequentially tighten the studs to the recommended tension specified on the clamp.
- Pipeline Connector Basics
- Daily Maintenance Of Pipe Quick Connector
- Steel Pipe Repair Method
- Flange Classification
- What Is A Pipe Patcher?
- Multifunctional Shunt Three-way Features
- Causes Of Pipe Blockage
- What Is A Pipe Joint Part?
- Pipe Connector Installer
- Pipe Connector Patch App
- DN900 Water Pipe Leakage ,Repair Coupling Clamp...
- PE Pipe Leaking Treatment Coupling Repair Clamp
- Heating Company Under-pressure Hot Water Pipe L...
- Glass Reinforce Pipe , Water Supply Pipe Repair...
- How To Correctly Install A Pipe Coupling Clamp
- Rapid Repair Clamp Ss304 Singel Blet Design
- Bell Joint Style 60 Ductile Iron Repair Clamp
- Custom Fabrication Special Pipe Elbow Repair Clamp
- Alternative Pipe Repairs Utilizing Dresser Coup...
- Dresser Compounded Rubber Gaskets